Microsoft Slams Google Apps In New Ad (VIDEO)


This is a very funny commercial. I couldn't stop laughing as the interview progressed.

That said. The new Google policy concerns me - mining all my data that they have at their disposal - I was an early adopter of Gmail. I Use Google Docs a lot even for storing other documents like PDFs that I want access to on the road, these includes receipts, resumes, travel docs you name it. I started doing this at the beginning of last year after realizing that I have too much docs on many harddrives.

Microsoft now has comparable product that I have used sporadically for 3 years or so. Word Excel and PowerPoint are now online and they can be shard - I have tried it. MS SkyDrive offers 25 GB drive (for Cloud storage) and you don't have to get hotmail - you can use your Gmail email address to sign up. I will probably start using MS more now that I realize that Google might be deep-mining my info for ad dollars.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Ways to Be Bestseller Writer

NSA PRISM Data Collection Program - A Business Analyst View

Obama for President